Make Money Playing Games

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Cod Black Ops | Moon Barrier Glitches [NOT PATCHED YET]




YouTube Videos





Cod Black Ops | Moon Barrier Glitches [NOT PATCHED YET]









READ DESCRIPTION NOT PATCHED YET!!!!! Visit my website: ppdgddhgaming.yolasite.com Please like and Fav this it really helps :) Thank you guys for all the views on my last glitch video, I will be uploading more. Hey guys, I promised I upload another one... These are a couple of barrier glitches on the map "Moon", they are all pretty simple, and loads of fun to do so enjoy. Thank you all for subscribe and if you have subscribe now if you want me to upload more because I still have many more Cod Black Ops glitch videos waiting to be uploaded. But I will only upload them if you guys give me the support I need. Thanks Extra Tags Ignore: Mo"cod black ops zombie glitches" "five glitches" "zombie glitches" "cod bo glitches" "cod zombie glitches" moon cod Hack Combat Hacks Not Mod Arms "Patched (Location)" Cod4 "Call Duty" ds "Video Game (Industry)" Ps3 "Combat Arms"
From:
ppdgddh

Views:
19


0
ratings
Time:
02:06
More in
Gaming








Yahoo! Answers: Search for





Open Question: Misandry in Video Games?



I have a paper on misandry I'm working on and I would like opinions on what is seen as misandric in video games. I choose video games because it's seen as a male dominated area so it must be pro male but I'd like to see if players and or non-players feel otherwise. I'd like reasons why you feel this way about the game, character, whatever and what the game is about.

If you don't know what misandry is:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/m…
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misandry

An example of misandry is the the acceptance of violence against men as opposed to the immediate outrage at violence against women. An extreme example is Valerie Solanas "Society for Cutting Up Men" (SCUM) manifesto.







Video Games History.





NINTENDO SOUND HISTORY SERIES-MARIO THE MUSIC - VIDEO GAME SOUNDTRACK NEW CD



US $48.20
End Date: Thursday May-31-2012 7:01:47 PDT
Buy It Now for only: US $48.20
Buy it now | Add to watch list







No comments:

Post a Comment